Introducing and Review BetterBetting - Providing decentralised sports betting on the internet

Hello to all dear friends of the Blogger community in around the world, today I come to tell you that today will be the last day in which you can buy BETR tokens in the form of ICO! In this way we probably assure a lower price than what would be paying in the exchange houses in which the cryptocurrency with the name BETR will be listed. Although I do not advise making investments in ICO since I am not a financial advisor I try to inform you about everything that is happening in this world of cryptocurrencies since there is always something new to tell, in this opportunity I wanted to remind you that the contract is already close! IF you do not know anything about BetterBetting do not worry there are still some hours left to close the sale, I have in this blog an article of analysis of this ICO, same I will leave you below this article the respective links to BetterBetting so that you can review all the technical document before investing, something that I recommend always in all my posts here in Steemit all the investments in cryptocurrencies and even more in ICOs have a quite risk high since the market is very volatile, is very young and investments can multiply a lot but you can also lose everything! I tell you from experience because I've been on both sides. It is very young and investments can multiply a lot but you can also lose everything! I tell you from experience because I've been on both sides. It is very young and investments can multiply a lot but you can also lose everything! I tell you from experience because I've been on both sides.
15172837347871572590718-01.jpeg
In these last days of sale the ICO BetterBetting has had enough prominence every 10 minutes there are users investing in their tokens, all this is possible to see thanks to the tool of etherscan, a tool for the blockchain of ethereum that allows you to locate smart contracts has been invested and the amount of tokens that have been sold so far, for this case BetterBetting on its official website has posted the link to register their smart contract, there can be seen as in recent days the number of tokens has accelerated sold, in fact only today have sold very good amounts in BETR tokens, see yourself in:
15172837018601898645953-01.jpeg
The sudden purchase of several users on the last day may be due to the fact that they are buying at a preferential price, it is expected that the price of all ICOs will always be cheaper than the price of the exchange since within a house of exchange the volume of demand increases significantly, also the tokens that are not sold will be burned which undoubtedly revalues ​​the coins that could be bought and are in circulation, and as the last news just before the ICO is finished is that it was already known that the BETR token will be in the IDEX decentralized exchange so that they just unblock the contract and the users may be exchanging the BETR tokens on the IDEX platform, that can undoubtedly be the factor of the great increase in the purchase of these tokens in the last days of the ICO .
I will leave the links referring to my research so that they can review the BetterBetting project as I have an analysis within this same blog where they can also be passed.
For more information please visit :
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Linkedin:
Telegram-Chat:
Bitcointalk ANN
My BitcoinTalk Profile : Argiyan.Tri

Komentar

Postingan Populer